- The NELMS Technology Blog is back!
Gary Ackerman has re-started his very popular technology blog.
To take a look click here.
- The National Center for Database Educating (NCDE)
NCDE was created by the New England League of Middle Schools, Fitchburg State College and Dynamic Education Solutions. "Database Educating" is a teaching and learning strategy that utilizes data-driven educational tools, tactics and content to improve student outcomes.
Click here to learn more about Database Educating
- The Southeastern Regional Education Service Center (SERESC) and four co-sponsors: Keys to Literacy, Plymouth State University, Wilson Language Training®, and the New England League of Middle Schools are proud to bring you: The Essential Adolescent Literacy Conference
For more click here.
- Add the NELMS toolbar to IE or Firefox.
Once you add the NELMS toolbar for IE or Firefox, each time you shop at one of the more than 1,300 participating stores, a percentage of what you spend will be donated to us at no extra cost to you! (you could even save money as the toolbar provides coupons and deals). The toolbar also has a search box and each time you search the Internet, about a penny is donated to us. No registration is required!
Click here to add the toolbar and help NELMS.
- Keys to Literacy and the New England League of Middle Schools (NELMS) are pleased to announce that NELMS has become a licensed provider of Keys to Literacy professional development for comprehension and vocabulary. Click here to learn more!
- NELMS Resource Area just for you! We know that you want up to date, just in time information. We are building that for you in the NELMS "Educator Resources". If you have a resource that you think needs to be posted, please send it to us and we will seriously consider your submission.