NELMS Middle Level Scheduling Workshops
Challenged by your schedule?
Looking for ways to create a schedule that "works" for your particular school?
Then NELMS Scheduling Workshops are designed for you!
Attend this workshop to:
- gain information about components of a middle school schedule
- look at a variety of schedule types
- think about the pluses and minuses of your current schedule
- take time to identify your school's non-negotiables
- identify priorities
- share challenges and solutions with colleagues
- begin the work of revitalizing your schedule
8:30 Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 12:00 Morning Session – whole group/small group discussion and sharing
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 2:30 Afternoon Session – teams working on their individual school schedules
Attendees will leave this workshop with strategies for developing a strong master schedule that meets the needs of their school and new ideas to be shared with colleagues.
- Upon registration, the primary team contact will receive an email from NELMS regarding important pre-workshop information which will be used at the workshop.
- Since the afternoon session is a "working" session – bringing a team will help to make the most progress on revitalizing your school's schedule.
- The presenter will NOT be creating a master schedule for your school during this session.
- A minimum of 10 attendees is required.
- Workshop will be cancelled one week prior to event if workshop minimum is NOT reached.