NELMS Middle Level Scheduling Workshops
Challenged by your schedule?
Looking for ways to create a schedule that "works" for your particular school?
Then NELMS Scheduling Workshops are designed for you!
Attend this workshop to:
- gain information about components of a middle school schedule
- look at a variety of schedule types
- think about the pluses and minuses of your current schedule
- take time to identify your school's non-negotiables
- identify priorities
- share challenges and solutions with colleagues
- begin the work of revitalizing your schedule
8:30 Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 12:00 Morning Session – whole group/small group discussion and sharing
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 2:30 Afternoon Session – teams working on their individual school schedules
Attendees will leave this workshop with strategies for developing a strong master schedule that meets the needs of their school and new ideas to be shared with colleagues.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017–Merrimack Middle School
31 Madeline Bennett Lane, Merrimack, NH 03054
- Upon registration, the primary team contact will receive an email from NELMS regarding important pre-workshop information which will be used at the workshop.
- Since the afternoon session is a "working" session – bringing a team will help to make the most progress on revitalizing your school's schedule.
- The presenter will NOT be creating a master schedule for your school during this session.
- A minimum of 10 attendees is required.
- Workshop will be cancelled one week prior to event if workshop minimum is NOT reached.