The Southeastern Regional Education Service Center (SERESC) and four co-sponsors: Keys to Literacy, Plymouth State University, Wilson Language Training®, and New England League of Middle Schools are proud to bring you:
The Essential Adolescent Literacy Conference
Addressing Literacy for Students in Grades 4-12
Wednesday, May 4, 2011, Bedford, NH
We hope that you will join us for this spring event!
What are the Essential Topics that this Conference will address?
- Perspectives on Best Practices
- Addressing the Needs of Struggling Readers in Grades 4-12
- Literacy Across the Content Areas: Focus on Vocabulary
- Literacy Planning for Tiered Instruction- First Steps for RTI
- Writing to Learn-Effective Writing Instruction
- Assessment Planning and Data Analysis to Drive Instruction
- Literacy Across the Content Areas: Comprehension Strategies
- Word Study and Fluency Instruction for Struggling Adolescent Readers
- Effective Professional Development to Support Adolescent Literacy
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, Bedford, NH
Time: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm, Check-In begins at 8:15 am
Location: SERESC, 29 Commerce Drive, Bedford, NH 03110
Registration Cost is $160.00 per individual
Early Registration Cost: $135.00 if registration and payment received by 4/12/2011.
Cost includes: continental breakfast, lunch, certificates of session attendance.
Registration Deadline is 4/25/2011
For more information or to download a brochure click here (pdf)
To register click here
Information about SERESC's other professional development opportunities; visit the SERESC online at www.SERESC.net/events.
For the latest SERESC news and information, follow us